Assam's Manasi wins 'The Voice India Kids 2' Title


Currently, children are getting more interest in the field of art. Many reality shows are broadcast on television for the promotion of children. Through these shows, children present their talent in front of the whole country. One of these is the singing reality show 'The Voice India Kids', the second season's grand finale happened on Sunday.
Many children in this show won the heart of the audience with their tunes, but this season's winner Manasi Saharia was elected. The 11-year-old Manasi has given Rs 25 lakh along with the Grand Finale Trophy on Sunday night. Manasi singer was in the team of blink In Grand Finale, Mansi collided with Shruti Goswami, Sakina Mukhiya, Guntas Kaur, Nilanjana Roy and Mohammed Fazil.

Describing his happiness after winning, Mansi said, "First of all, I would like to thank the people of my village, who always believed in my talent and supported my dreams. Coach Palak has raised my talent, for which I thank him. He gave time and energy to my training. Also motivated me in this whole journey. I got friendship, love, respect and a teacher from this platform. "

Mansi, who came from the small village of Assam, started singing at the age of three. The population of the village they belong to is only 300. For more similar Entertainment News In Hindijust go to our news portal which name is Talented India

Comments