KRK Has Facing Stomach Cancer


Actor Kamal Rashid Khan i.e. KRK, most of the times the KRK remains in the discussion due to his statements. Apart from this, he also gives a review of new releases which many people follow. Recently they shared tragic news with the fans.

Film producer and former Big Boss Contestant KRK are battling stomach cancer and its third stage is underway. A press release was issued on the Twitter handle KRK box office and said, "I am on the third stage of stomach cancer so I will be alive for 1-2 years now."

The actor further said, "Now I will not attend the call of someone who will make me realize that I am about to die soon. I do not want to die at anyone's mercy. I would appreciate those who hate me and keep abusing me. '

For More Bollywood Updates, Just Go On Entertainment News in Hindi.

Comments